منتدى همس الاسكندرية
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى همس الاسكندرية

الرئيسيةالتسجيلدخولأحدث الصور

when life takes US without knowing

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Hamed Shabbara
Admin
Hamed Shabbara

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 652
العمر : 38
مكانك : alexandria
العمل/الترفيه : Network - Hacker
تاريخ التسجيل : 18/11/2007

when life takes US without knowing Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: when life takes US without knowing   when life takes US without knowing I_icon_minitimeالخميس ديسمبر 13, 2007 11:33 am

^_^ hey everyone

havent posted any of my writings along time ago i guess

well.. as you know .. alooooot of times in life we get busy in something that we dont care about ither important things around us .. like for instance our family and closest friends ..

I can't say that we can call ourselves [selfish] when we do that .. because we're simply busy with somthing that's is also important to us and losing time in other things will just make us late or short in doing the other things

..I don't know what has changed

Is time running faster these days ?! or is the work we have to do that has become TOO MUCH ?! or is it our bad time managing ?!!

I think that's what's happening to everyone now .. when you see a student in his first years in school saying i dont have time or i'm too pressured with work !!!! that's even kind of funny to hear

they say : " we spend many years + our health to gain money .. then we spend the rest of ourlives getting our health back + losing the money " !!!!

we need to loosen up a little and make prioraties to live for .. we have to make a list of the things we care most about starting from the closest people to us .. and then things that will make us better people in our community and so long ..

just to be happy about who we are .. and feeling good about ourselves and being proud of what we've done .. and the most important thing

not to waste our all our time doing something then find out the other things are too late to be done

at last .. take a look at this picture

when life takes US without knowing 7463_11196160145

waiting for the comments people
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://samo.forumalgerie.net

when life takes US without knowing
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى همس الاسكندرية :: المنتدى العام :: المنتدى العام-
انتقل الى: